On Dec. 1, we held our final board of directors meeting of the year where Visit Orlando's executive management team shared results from 2022 and plans for 2023. The board approved the proposed 2023 budget and voted on changes to Visit Orlando's bylaws.
Today, at Visit Orlando's Annual Business Meeting and Year-End Celebration Luncheon, Terry W. Prather, COO at LIFT Orlando, was appointed chair of the board for 2023-2024, and the 2023 board members were voted into positions.
In addition, we recognized the contributions of five outgoing Visit Orlando board members:
- Don Engfer, principal at Engfer & Associates
- Harold Mills, CEO at VMD Ventures
- John Arie Jr., CEO at Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Thibaut Van Marcke, senior VP at Orlando Health Southeast Region and president at Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- William A. Davis, former president and CEO at Universal Orlando Resort.
We appreciate their leadership and service to Visit Orlando, our destination and industry.