Before we close the book on 2023, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on our accomplishments as an industry and express my gratitude to our members, community and industry leaders and, of course, the Visit Orlando team. Your partnership and support for Visit Orlando and the collaboration within our community have been the cornerstone of our success this year.
Together, we can be proud as we look back on 2023. There were major achievements and accolades for our destination and Visit Orlando including:
- No. 1 spring break destination and U.S. summer travel destination by Allianz Partner
- Top city hosting the largest number of the top 250 conventions by Simpleview and Destinations International
- No. 1 Meetings Destination by Cvent
- 2023's Best Foodie City in America by WalletHub
- Visit Orlando named a Best Place to Work in Central Florida by the Orlando Business Journal
- Best Tourist Board awarded to Visit Orlando at the Travel Weekly UK Globe Awards
These are only a few examples of the recognition we received over the past year. We look forward to sharing a full recap of results early next year.
Looking ahead, your Visit Orlando team will continue our commitment to inspire, promote and grow global travel benefiting our local economy and the community in new and exciting ways in 2024.
Thank you for your support and trust throughout the year. We will resume our next edition of Tourism Matters on January 5, 2024.